onsdag 23. januar 2008

Summer!


Ok, so I've been meaning to write my 2007-going-to-Canada-mashup post for some time now, and I will. I promise!

I've recently been on a trip to Prague aswell with some friends, and that also deserves a post! But not yet, not yet.

First, I just HAVE to write this post about the summer, which I always do in January / February :) And most importantly; what concerts should I go to this summer?

So, first things first:

Norwegian Wood
12. - 15. June
FOO FIGHTERS!

Hovefestivalen!
24. - 28. June
Les Savy Fav, Wombats, Kooks, Babyshambles!
Plus some really good norwegian bands like; National Bank and We.
Insane line-up already, and it's only January! Looking forward to more names! Keep it up guys!

Skralfestival
10. - 12. July
Big Bang (my favorite norwegian band!) and Superfamily
More to come, I hope! ;)


Slottsfjell festival
17. - 19. July
Kent!

I just can't wait! Summer, please come early this year! :)

2 kommentarer:

Anders sa...

Må komme og bo sammen med oss i seilbåten på Hovefestivalen i år da :)

Aleksander Stensby sa...

det høres bra ut! :)